26.2.09

2 weeks later...

I shall not give up.

New York and the girlfriend take priority over my blog, sorry ya'll.

Speaking of NY, my buddy Dan just got into NYU. I'm kinda inspired to go to graduate school for music education now. Maybe I'll wait a year or two.

Sox are off and running in spring training. It's spring training though so only the bright spots really matter. If somebody like Papi or Beckett suck, I could care less but if some invitee hits 3 homeruns, that's awesome. But honestly, spring training is a whole lotta nothing.

A wise man once said regarding baseball, "every team is going to win at least 54 games, every team will lose 54, it's what you do with the other 54 that really matters."

My roommate situation has not improved, I continue to count down the days until I move out.

School is a whole lotta fun, my kids are great.

That's all I've got for now.

No comments: