11.2.09

I am a follower...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

#1 I officially graduated from The Catholic University of America

#2 I officially go to elementary school now in Centreville, VA

#3 I teach general music with two other women who have been very kind and helpful in getting me settled in.

#4 I never want to go back to CUA ever again

#5 I never want to come down to the SOUTH ever again

#6 I hate my apartment in Chevy Chase, MD

#7 I am a coffee addict thanks to a semester of having to get up butt-ass early, and my career choice will keep me a coffee addict

#8 I can't live without Netflix

#9 I can't live without video games

#10 I have a great family plus a fantastic group of friends

#11 I love my gf

#12 As much as I hate the Yankees I will most likely be moving to NY next fall and finding an apartment

#13 I miss being in a show choir, I plan to have one wherever I teach

#14 Pandora.com is my favorite website, it's on right now

#15 My favorite place that I have visited will always be Prague

#16I would most like to visit Japan

#17 I am eating chocolate pudding

#18 I have 2 computers, one is primarily for blogging

#19 I am not good at playing sports but I love watching/listening/analyzing them

#20 I wish I could play the cello and bass better

#21 When I am REALLY bored, I go into sport chat rooms on ESPN.com and say random, non-relevant things to piss people off

#22 I'd like to visit spring training at some point in my life

#23 I had a student 2 days ago tell me I look like I'm 55

#24 I have business cards that are only going to be up tp date for another 4.5 months

#25 These 25 things about me really suck, so does boysbeinboys.blogspot.com

1 comment:

T-1 said...

you go to elementary school...you were so stupid you went from college to elementary school? i'm sorry man