12.2.09

Kids don't wash their hands...


kids...
WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
So I've basically been fighting myself for the entire week. I've gone through several packages of those tissues on the go things. I am still very stuffed up as well as having a sore throat. I'm going to buy a life-size bottle of Purell for my classroom.
On to more exciting things...
Ray Allen will not miss any significant time from the team, however, I think he will miss some time.
Valentine's day is Saturday so I'm off to NY. I will try and pre-write my entries so you can view them. I'm sure you were all worried about that. Erica and I decided against gifts and we are buying each others meal at this nice restaurant downtown. Works for me.
Also, I love having a real job. In my most recent paycheck I worked a total of 6 days. My check was just below 600 bucks. Nice. Can't wait to see what a regular 10 day paycheck will look like.
Pitchers and catchers are in Ft. Myers unofficially working out. First official workout is on Saturday. The first spring training game is about 13 days away. I'm really excited about this season. As well as our boys did last year it ended too early. Could we have beaten the Phillies, maybe. Remember back in 2003 after that heartbreaking 7th game, how did the Yankees fare in that World Series against that young kid named Josh Beckett? I think the sox were really emotionally drained after the ALCS against the Rays. This year will be different.
K. That's all I've got.

No comments: