11.2.09

back from hiatus...

I promise you I am not giving up on this blog...

yet.

Unless you live under a rock that is the size of house you already know that our beloeved C's have dropped 2 out of 3, the B's got shock up by the top team in the West, the never ending A-rod saga has taken never ending turn after turn, Brett Favre decided that for now he's going to retire and the Sox are only a couple of days away from their first formal workout in Ft. Myers.

As for me, I continue to have a simple yet boring life in Chevy Chase, Md. Yesterday, I got to listen to my roommates do "it" a total of 3 times while having a very intense screaming match in between time 2 and 3. I hate this apartment, and my roommate just told me that our contract runs through June (I thought it was only through May).

I am addicted to the show Heroes. I've caught myself up through the current episode. It's taken some weird turns and some story plots are not what they used to be but its still a great show. All the episodes are on Netflix to watch instantly if you pay for that. I've completely given up on cable, in fact, I'm going to call them as soon as I'm done with this post.

Uh...that's all I've got for now

No comments: